Friday, July 30, 2021

No Partisan Affiliations

Ani note: I have no partisan affiliations...all parties are corrupted by Deep State money. My personal ideology can best be described as Naked Libertarianism. I support DJT because he is the only one, thus far, with the cajones (and soul contract) to take on the forces of darkness.

As a bloodline shaman, I KNOW that America has a sacred purpose. I have taken a solemn vow to support that vision come what may, and I assure you, my soul is ready for whatever may come. My entire life is dedicated to the restoration of American sovereignty. If America falls, our world falls and that, my darlings, I cannot allow.
Now, more than ever, is the time to look within and to align ourselves with whatever we choose to call Supreme Cosmic Intelligence. Soul sovereignty. Right-mindedness. Integrity. Let us review these qualities within ourselves, allowing our aligned individualized souls to benefit the alignment of the collective. Peace be with you all. God bless America. God bless our Mother Earth. Where we go one...we go all.