Thursday, August 5, 2021

Cyrus and Francine.

The Establishment told us Cyrus was a threat to life. They said we should date Francine because Francine would save us from ever seeing Cyrus again.

But Cyrus (or his dark imposter I-am-the-flu ) has taken up residence in all the lands where Francine was dated. Cyrus has not relented. It seems Francine and Cyrus work together.
"Say it ain't so!" cried the deluded masses. "Surely the Evil Queen wouldn't lie to us!"
"It IS so!" cried the White Rabbit.
"Curiouser and curiouser." thought Alice.
"Did you all fall this?" laughed the Mad Hatter. "You are all madder than I am...and that's quite an achievement."
"Any snacks going?" asked Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.
"I have made billions in profit!" exclaimed the Pharma Fox. "I cleaned up with Francine and now I will clean up Billy Jean. She will clean up the mess made by Francine. When Billy Jean makes a mess, I will introduce Jolene but, I will use letters from the Greek alphabet to make her sound more important...official and the like. I have this down. I own the world. The people are my slaves."
"O really?" smirked the Cheshire Cat. Come closer to me and stand under this tree. I have news for you. You are about to go on a long journey."