Thursday, February 11, 2021

When I First Came to This Country...

When I came to live in this country, over thirty years ago, I did so legally. I applied for my Green Card in London and waited two years until I was approved.
Part of the approval process was vetting my political affiliations. "Miss Avedissian, are you a communist?" "No Sir, I most definitely am not." That wasn't the end of it...I was asked that question a dozen ways from Sunday. No way was I getting a Green Card if I had communist affiliations...and quite right too.
Today, as I write this, America is on the brink of a Marxist takeover and what pains me more than anything is that the people who voted for it don't even know that they voted for it. That's what happens when you let mainstream do the thinking for you.
I would rather die than live under NWO. I have no intention of dying. Gird your loins! 2021 is going to make 2020 look like a dress rehearsal for an amateur theater society.

ani avedissian wrote this...and made a cup of tea.