Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Ani's Birthday Poem (so you have to be nice to her)

 Ani's Birthday Poem (so, you have to be nice to her)  09/01/2020

Since today is my birthday, I have been quiet.
You may have noticed.

But I will say one thing on this special day...you are all wrong about Potus.

There is no point in arguing or getting irate. You would agree with me if you truly understood Deep State.

Peeps are confused...can't tell Butterscotch from Ashwaganda.
That's what I mean when I talk, ad nauseum, about the effects of propaganda.

I'll leave it here for now as there is a cold beverage waiting for me in a can
And I will remind you once again, these comments are not partisan.

The reason I drone on, each and every day
is because I see the threat to the sovereignty of the American Way.

I don't know anymore what it will take for the truth to hit home.
So many are brainwashed and suffer from Stockholm Syndrome.

It is a free will universe so I have to let you do your worst
But I weep... because I know that what you mistake for freedom.. is a self-inflicted curse.


I wish you peace and all things cool :-)