Monday, August 3, 2020

What is Going On Behind the Scenes. Part 3

👀Hi Peeps

So, the Establishment are being dismantled but do not think for one moment they will go down without a fight to the death.   This is why I urged peeps to do some basic prepping for daily needs.

Any day now, they will release more contagion into the air, especially in areas where Macaroni related numbers are decreasing.  The upsurge in Macaroni will not be due to awakening, resistance to the enforcement of trivial demands or human interaction.  It will be due to more contagion being released into the air.  Just as it was the first time around.  Macaroni is lab made.  

At some point, you will see a significant military presence coming to a town near you.  Now here is where it gets tricky.  Some of the brass will be Establishment and some...will be Patriots.  You won't know which is which.  Both sides are fighting for their power bases and for their lives.

I am advised not to advise you on how to proceed when this happens.  I will share with you, however, what I plan to do.  I plan to stay home and lock my doors until it is over.  I have supplies.  My automobile is tuned up and gassed.  

I'm ready for anything they throw at us.  Giant rodents from Rikal 7.  Slime monsters from Siskalia 9.  Killer Alien Pineapples from the center of the Black Hole of Death.  Flying Shish Kebab Skewers from the dark side of the Moon.  Whatever.

Stay strong.  Pray.  Meditate.  Clear and reclaim your minds.  Make sure your older friends and family have everything they need.

This would be a good time to re-evaluate everything you think our world is built upon.

Have fun :-)  I will blog daily for a while.  Smile!  We are on Cosmic Camera!