Sunday, July 5, 2020

Shush...I'm Hunting Coffee.

Hello World...Ani Here.

Sitting in the midst of acres of tall Douglas firs, sipping robust coffee, teeny-tiny dogs at my feet, sweet bird trills filling my senses...IRL seems a million miles away.  I need this.  I need this with bells on.

My partner and I have discussed moving away from the burbs.  I was ready years ago.  I credit public reaction to the recent sham-demic for convincing my beloved that our realm is currently populated by dangerous useful idiots and deranged automatons.  We have become preppers...and about time too.

I will document my journey on this blog so...watch this space...but not today.  I see a walk by the river in my immediate future.  I see lunch prepared with ingredients from someone's garden.  I see myself falling asleep in a rocking chair on the porch....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I wish you peace and home made baked goods :-)